I just have to say real quick RIP celery, carrots, watermelon, Anaheim peppers and corn. Brady was at it again. The seeds have already been replanted. Here are some updated pictures of the major growth in the garden. Enjoy!

Acorn Squash has a FLOWER!

Holy Lettuce! This is the leaf lettuce. I also have head lettuce.

Cherry Tomato Flower

Broccoli

Sugar Snap Peas

Carrots in my bales (the destroyed ones where in a pot)

My eggplant has new leaves!!!

This mushroom popped up in an 8 hour period. All I can say is holy fungus!!

Acorn Squash has a FLOWER!

Holy Lettuce! This is the leaf lettuce. I also have head lettuce.

Cherry Tomato Flower

Broccoli

Sugar Snap Peas

Carrots in my bales (the destroyed ones where in a pot)

My eggplant has new leaves!!!

This mushroom popped up in an 8 hour period. All I can say is holy fungus!!
You're off to a great start for the most part! I'm still trying to figure out how to protect my seedlings while thy are inside from the cat. Are you planting mushrooms too?!
ReplyDeleteNO...It just appeared. I think they are from the decaying bales!
ReplyDelete