
This was a very easy, quick and yummy snack. I was sitting around and really wanted some popcorn. My mom used to make this when we were watching movies.
So you just pop some popcorn. I used loose popcorn and a pot with some oil in the bottom. I have learned the hard way to constantly shake while the popcorn is popping. I then set the popped corn aside in a large bowl for when the caramel is ready to coat it.
To make the caramel you need:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Then, enjoy your yummy treat. I am sure you can mix in nuts, dried fruit or whatever you like to make this a little more nutritious but just the caramel was good for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment