This is Ashby. He is my garden watch cat! I love him so much. I think he would so anything for me. I am truly his mommy. I have had him since he was 5.5 weeks old and he is now 3.
Happy Birthday Ashby!
So I gave in again and obtained some herbs for my containers. I think I am becoming addicted to gardening. It is so relaxing because I get out of the house, even though it is just in the backyard. Oh and the fresh air and sunshine is good too. I have a feeling this post is going to be picture filled. Now is the time where you put your feet up and marvel at the beauty of my garden. :)

My Celery. I really hope it does something!

My Broccoli. Its so cool that it is getting different shaped leaves!

My Watermelon. The aphids are sure loving this little guy!

My leaf lettuce. It is also getting different shaped leaves!

More Green Beans. My husband is going to be in heaven with all of this "nature's candy" for us to eat!

My newest addition...Cantaloupe! I don't even like it but a good experiment and another i aquired!

My Sweet Snap Peas.

Cherry Tomatoes...another new addition

Swiss Chard

My herbs/lettuce container garden...by the way, I HATE digging in the ground!
And lastly,

My Anaheim Chili Peppers!
Now that you have seen the progress of the garden, go buy some seeds and plant your own! It is the best thing in the whole world. Yeah, I like to cook but man do I love to garden.
Happy Birthday Ashby!
So I gave in again and obtained some herbs for my containers. I think I am becoming addicted to gardening. It is so relaxing because I get out of the house, even though it is just in the backyard. Oh and the fresh air and sunshine is good too. I have a feeling this post is going to be picture filled. Now is the time where you put your feet up and marvel at the beauty of my garden. :)

My Celery. I really hope it does something!

My Broccoli. Its so cool that it is getting different shaped leaves!

My Watermelon. The aphids are sure loving this little guy!

My leaf lettuce. It is also getting different shaped leaves!

More Green Beans. My husband is going to be in heaven with all of this "nature's candy" for us to eat!

My newest addition...Cantaloupe! I don't even like it but a good experiment and another i aquired!

My Sweet Snap Peas.

Cherry Tomatoes...another new addition

Swiss Chard

My herbs/lettuce container garden...by the way, I HATE digging in the ground!
And lastly,

My Anaheim Chili Peppers!
Now that you have seen the progress of the garden, go buy some seeds and plant your own! It is the best thing in the whole world. Yeah, I like to cook but man do I love to garden.

No comments:
Post a Comment