Obama to Limit Potential Uses of Nuclear Weapons
FOXNews.com
The United States will pledge not to use nuclear weapons against most non-nuclear countries -- no matter what they use against us -- but will keep "all options" on the table for nations like North Korea and Iran, Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Tuesday.
Seriously! I think that we will be less feared as a nation and people will start to mess with us more and more. Oh and by the way, I CAN'T stand him. First he rammed through health care and now he is weakening our defenses. Way to go! We are on our way to becoming Russia after World War II.
Ok so this politics crap gets me heated because I voted against him. I have written my representatives and senators. I have even written my president. Every single time, my comments were dismissed and got a programmed email about what that person stood for. I know they probably get 500 million emails a day but jeez!
On another note, I am almost done with Chrissy's quilt. All I have left to do is quilt and finish it. Here is a picture of the top before I put the letters on it for the baby's name. Hopefully I can finish this weekend as Baby Grace is expected in the next 6 weeks.
*GAG* when it comes to NOBAMA...
ReplyDeleteon the other hand CUTE quit!
Love the quilt!
ReplyDelete