Monday, June 28, 2010

So....

I am sucking at this blogging thing lately. I have a few excuses though.

1. My husband volunteered to go to Iraq. There were so many benefits to him going that I couldn't say no. Yes, 18 yes Eighteen months seems like forever. But, when I think about it, I can't believe how fast they went by while watching Hayden grow up. Now, I have two incredible little boys to go on this long adventure with me. I am not really looking forward to the separation but, I have a lot of great things planned. I want to travel, garden, quilt, craft, and just help my boys grow into healthy and happy people.

2. I have been looking into a BIG lifestyle change. Every woman in my family have struggled with their weight. I recently read "The Primal Blueprint" and I am sold. It is basically a no grain, low carb, high protein diet along with a way to make our bodies work they way we have evolved to work. I have been slowly switching to eating the primal way and I cannot tell you how much better I feel after not loading up on wheat, corn, rice and other grains. It's crazy the things in this book. I highly recommend the blog, www.marksdailyapple.com.

3. I have acquired some kids to babysit, so I don't have much time at all during the day. And then, because of number One I have no time at night since I am trying to savor our time together.

So, at the end of August I will be back full time!

Oh and I will be starting to experiment with square foot gardening. I am super excited!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment